Friday, April 27, 2012

Scribe Product Review

"'Scribe' Product - Study Where You Sleep"
Is this one of those tough to sell items? Probably...how many people are out in the stores or even online looking for a "modular mobile desk?" In my opinion, not many. The market is small - just another thing to lug around or hide in your closet. People seem to manage without one.


Scribe's design is cool. Yes, I agree - the makeup of this product is fine. Scribe demonstrates how to use this device as a multi-functional tool for a dorm room, bed room, etc. Nonetheless, is it needed?


Here's the other kicker, Scribe is at a price point of $34.99. Hmmm. Fair? Probably, but once again the market needs something more. This is nothing new nor is it anything everyone desires. Let's put it down to $24.99 and I think we have a deal.



Folks, this is a product review not some yippee kai yay tickle party. I'm not a fan of this product. I'm not a fan of its price point. I'm not a fan of its lackluster functionality. Unfortunately I have to give Scribe a thumbs down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment