Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"Switch" Product Review



"'Switch' Product - Your Tool, Your Way"
Another Quirky Product that I am a fan! This custom pocket knife could easily go for +$200 - that is - if made out of quality materials...To be honest - I have no idea what it is made out of...not sure if it's included in the detailed description...oh wait! It is - and Quirky states - high quality stainless steal with some plastic parts...hmmm



Included with the modular pocket knife are 18 tool attachments!!! I really love the ability to customize your pocket knife...And it comes with a gnarly case...definitely a great gift for Father's Day or another special event! I definitely recommend this product. A pocket knife is always cool - but the ability to customize a pocket knife - woah! I'm totally onboard here!

No comments:

Post a Comment