Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fender Product Review


"'Fender' Product - iPad Bumper"
Fender - the iPad Bumper - this product turned out really cool! I must say the brief description was insanely misleading; nonetheless, I fully support this product. The iPad's Smart Cover goes well with this iPad bumper. This product is made out of rubber and protects the iPad well...




The Fender looks great on the iPad2! And like I mentioned - it goes well with the Smart Cover...If you bought the Smart Cover, then I definitely recommend this iPad Bumper to protect the back of the iPad. The Fender allows for full functionality of the iPad2 including all ports and cameras! Couldn't look better guys! Great work out there!




Another item to note - is the price - the Fender is $20.00 - totally reasonable. Watch the video to see it in demonstration - the ability to protect. If I had an iPad2 or an iPad - I would totally buy one of these in cahoots with the Smart Cover...Good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment