Monday, May 2, 2011

All-In-One Tripod Product

ALL-IN-ONE TRIPOD Product
Coming right back to ya folks! Slightly - redesigned this All-In-One Tripod - I feel like it's almost there! Very simple design - looks just like a tripod but slightly taller...maybe 6 inches taller...Fluid design - what do you guys think?
PROBLEM: Too much equipment to carry around.









SOLUTION: Revolutionize the Tripod into a Multi-Facet Device.


Includes Multiple Functions - Tripod, Dolly-Tripod, Monopod, "Glide-cam," Crane, Dolly-Crane.
This tripod product is my favorite submission. For some reason - the design just popped into my head - specifically the ball & socket hinge, which really defines this product: I picked up the hook concept from my brother...The design is extremely fluid - easy going - simple & not over-bearing. This design compliments the original tripod design well. This tripod product is one I will consider pursuing past Quirky if it is not picked as a winner. 

1 comment: