Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Yoga Block Product

Exercising Product! I actually thought this brief was pretty darn cool!

My mind raced with exercising products! You can exercise the exercise! But seriously, at first - I hit a brick wall - I mean what exercise product hasn't been made! EXACTLY! You have to think outside of the box to think of a good exercising product.

The category had to be pulled down to a single exercising category.  At first, I went with bikes but then I changed my mind to Yoga. From there I thought of a yoga mat with built-in-speakers so you could listen to your soothing jams while you do yoga. I googled yoga mats with built-in-speakers and unfortunately a product popped up! Only one product but still...I think I saw the flaw in this concept - you could easily break it when you roll up your yoga mat or accidentally step on the wrong place on your yoga mat. So I thought well why not a yoga block? There are tons of people that use yoga blocks - seriously! And what the heck! The yoga block looks exactly like a speaker box! My golly! Ahhhhh! Perfect match! And that was that folks - the yoga block with built-in-speakers was born! 

Yogies Around The World - Test Out Your Soothing Jams During Yoga With YOGA BLOCKS-BUILT-IN-SPEAKERS!!!


PROBLEM:
Enjoying Soft-Mellow (Or Custom) Music While Practicing Yoga.

SOLUTION:
Built-In-Speakers Into Yoga Block With Device Hook-Up
I was gonna do a Yoga-Mat with Built-In-Speakers but I looked it up and it already existed. Bah. Oh well - the Yoga Block has a better shape as speakers and will easily protect it from harm. I believe the Yoga Block is actually the better way to go when compared to the Yoga Mat Speakers...You won't accidentally step on the speakers like the Yoga Mat's FLAW...And Yoga Blocks are sturdy and durable...


Key Features:

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Time to make a serious prototype for the iPad2 mobile stand. People just can't wrap their little skulls around this concept. Time to bring the concept to them! I have to make a prototype and demonstrate it's functionality in full form: to show how it can be used in a million situations and how fluid the engineering will be...

iPad2 Presentation #3  - I'M NOT GIVING UP YOU JUGGERNAUTS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yunmai upgraded the craftsmanship of the yoga blocks by completely abandoning the original glue bonding method and using the new three-color hot-pressing compound technology to tightly press the "upper, middle and lower" three-layer structure into one block.

    ReplyDelete