Friday, April 1, 2011

"Bandits" Product Review


"'Bandits' Product - A Rubber Band + A Hook"
Golly - a Quirky product that I'm actually super excited about! Alright, alright - I like other Quirky products but this one has really hit me with a "Wow Factor..."


CLICK HERE FOR LINK!!!

Check these puppies out! I dont even need a review on these! Hahaha - well maybe on the strength and dexterity. This rubber band + hook product is getting a ton of hype! No joke - the "bandits" will sell like hot-cakes. I really believe this bandit product will be easy to sell to retail companies. I mean - I'm definitely getting some of these - they look so useful & the (price + quantity) is finally reasonable! A lot of the Quirky products aren't reasonably priced...for the quality & the quantity...Yet this product is definitely reasonably priced. Can't wait to see how this pans out!


Hop on board the "bandit" train! Come be a bandit & ride out stealing a great deal! I FULLY support the Bandit Product.

No comments:

Post a Comment