Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kitchen Sink Product

Did I say I'd post my wife's submission today? I think so - and here it is folks!

She definitely killed it with her concept: I really liked it.

Nonetheless, a lot of people mentioned Andrea's kitchen mittens would "do-it-all" and there was no need for this - also - someone sent some patent crap about it - I dont know...She has no idea what's going on anyway - no clue when it's over - nothing - hahaha - so I'm sure her feelings aren't hurt either way...

Whimsical, multi-functional rubber gloves used to tackle even the toughest grime without making a mess of your manicure.

To tackle the dreaded burden of washing the dishes, I've designed SCRUBgloves. These whimsical, multi-functional gloves will have you looking forward to your next battle with bakes on grease!

PROBLEMS:
1. Manicure gets mangled when washing dishes without gloves.
2. Heat from the water and chemicals from soap dries out even the most supple of hands.
3. Current multi-functional gloves on the market are not dishwasher safe and are a breeding ground for bacteria.
4. Regular gloves do nothing in regard to actually removing grime from dishes.

 
SOLUTION:
Rubber scrubber whisker pads attached to cheerful, whimsical kitchen gloves. Inside of gloves possibly infused with vitamin E.

HOW IT WORKS:
It's simple! The rubber scrubber whisker pads remove debris of food and aid in the process of washing dishes while protecting hands and nails from harsh temperatures and chemicals.

Key Features

  • Dishwasher Safe -Rubber Scrubber Whiskers!
  • Extended Lifetime!
  • Whimsical Design - Sure to brighten up any kitchen!

Comparisons

  • Sponge Kitchen Gloves
  • Regular Kitchen Gloves
Product Review - coming soon! Come back to check it out!
By the way - I obviously did her renderings, too - if you need renderings and are willing to pay for them, then let me know - we can collaborate your idea into a visual that will easily show what you are thinking!

3 Days 21 Hrs - iPad2 Product Brief Out - I have a concept that will blow your mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment