Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Photography Product

What the heck? Ah. Man. This brief was nearly impossible for me to think of something, haha...

Photography products mass the markets. There is a ton of saturation up in herrrrr! You had to step out and think outside the black box to capture that tiny pin prick of light and expose a beautiful creation! Bacaww!!!

Honestly, there were/are so many awesome concepts in this brief...I was quite baffled: let me list a few -

Ryan Kent's "Hub"

Denny's "Flash Enhancer"

Amy's Digital Wall Clock

Chris' "PrismaCube"

Jin's iPad USB Memory Stick

For some reason - thusfar - my idea has received a lot of attention: which is good and bad. Hahaha. I love people jumping on board with concepts - but man - I want all attention focused on the iPad2 concept. That is where I'm passionate - that's where I have all my energy! Not to say I'm not passionate about other ideas...In fact, I'm super into videography & editing & a little photography...Whatever my point is - this idea is ho-hum and I hope someone else wins that deserves to win: (i.e.) Denny. Someone who is passionate about photography & really put some quality time into their idea. He has an awesome solution. Honestly. Anyway, I'm talking too much - writing jamble this whole time...(By the way the renderings are horrible).

ALL-IN-ONE Tripod - Bringing the professional equipment to the average consumer!!!




IT'S NOT A CASE - IT'S A MOBILE STAND*****

Problem: the average consumer cannot obtain professional equipment without spending a nice junk of change or figuring out how to make their own professional equipment in their backyard...

Solution: an all-in-one tripod that brings professional equipment to the average consumer at an affordable price in a user friendly manner!!!





How it Works: A tripod with detachable legs that turn into a dolly track. Also, wheels that are either attached to the mini-dolly head or to the bottom of the tripod as a moving dolly. Note - the dolly track can be used as an upside down dolly track as seen in the last figure.

THE CUSTOMER - - - - - A photographer and/or videographer looking for new angles - looking for fun techniques - attempting to break-through the "consumer products" into "professional products available to the consumer." Professional software for the average consumer used to never be available at an affordable price. Now any consumer can purchase or obtain free software that professionals use! The photography equipment is in the other boat. The average consumer has to hand make dollies & dolly tracks or spend a lot of money on such equipment. NOW is the time to put these professionals' equipment into the average consumer's hand!




Key Features

  • Convertible Tripod-To-Dolly-Tracks
  • Convertible Tripod Dolly-To-Mini-Dolly



    Comparisons

    • Dolly
    • Dolly Tracks
    • Tripod-Dolly
    • Tripod
    All in all, I'm realizing I need to keep my ideas more simple. I over-complicate things. Add too many "features." People have opened my eyes to this fact. Feedback from others is important. The Quirky process has shown me a lot. Cool.

    iPad2 Presentation #2 - next post!!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment