Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Space Bar Product Review



"'Space Bar' Product - More Space, More Ports, Less Clutter"
So sleek - so pretty - so cool! The Space Bar truly looks incredible! It flows perfectly with the Apple iMac & products...Couldn't have done a better job - in my opinion. This product was one of the quick ones that hit the market & broke free from pre-sale...



The Space Bar Design is legit: simple. This product is a space saver. I like the fact that you can slide your keyboard underneath this product. The ability to have multiple USB ports in a convenient location is key. Super chill product.

The Space Bar's price @ $79.00 is fine. I'm cool with that - I think Quirky did an awesome job pricing this product - not too inexpensive - otherwise, they'd lose money & it would make the product seem really cheap...not too high - or people wouldn't find value in it...great work...I think $69.99-89.99 is a legit price range...

The Space Bar is a cool product - shipping as we speak - if you have the cash & you have a Mac - get it! I'm sure you won't be upset...A shout out to the inventor - great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment